Basic Roasted Eggplant & Squash
I make this on my "Batch Cook Sunday's" mainly for my toddler. He LOVES zucchini and eggplant so if it's ain't broke, don't fix it.
Author: Natalie Forté
- 1 eggplant
- 2-3 zucchini's or yellow squash
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Heat oven to 400
- Wash veggies
- Cut ends of eggplant and squash
- Cut into 1 inch cubes
- Place in large baking dish
- Add in coconut oil and toss with your hands to coat all the veggies
- Roast for 20-30 minutes or until they're soft (especially for babies) stirring halfway in between
This recipe is mainly for babies/toddlers, but feel free to add in your own seasonings and herbs to doctor it up a bit. Feta and a little salt would be a great addition. My son enjoy this cold and warm.