Oatmeal Raisin Protein Bites
Author: Holistic Rendezvous
- 1 cup oats
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder (2 servings) – We used arbonne and about time
- ¼ cup currants
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsps almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- pinch sea salt
- ¼ cup almond milk or water…may need more until consistency is reached
- Combine oats, protein powder, currants, cinnamon and sea salt
- Next, pour in ¼ cup water (or almond milk) and stir
- Then add in honey, almond butter, and melted coconut oil.
- Stir until sticky enough to roll into balls. You may need to add more water depending on your protein powder!
- Roll into balls and enjoy!