Summer Berry Chicken Thighs
This is another delicious recipe from Holistic Rendezvous. Chicken thighs are cheaper too, so enjoy this summer favorite!
Author: Holistic Rendezvous
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs with the skin (or boneless skinless if that's what you can find!)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- brown butter ghee
- ½ cup onion
- Preheat oven to 400
- Heat up a cast iron skillet with brown butter ghee (I love tinstar foods) on the stove top.
- Salt the chicken thighs and place skin down onto the cast iron.
- They should sizzle when you place them down- you want them to get crispy!
- Let them cook for a few minutes on this side and then turn over.
- Next, add in garlic, onion, and berries.
- Then, place in the oven for 30 minutes or until your meat thermometer reads 165!