Minty Pea Dip
This is such a light, refreshing appetizer & kids even like it!
Author: Whole Living Magazine
- 3 cups frozen green peas
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon (zest & juice)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook frozen peas in salted boiling water until tender, 1 minute.
- Transfer to an ice-water bath; drain.
- Pulse in food processor with mint leaves, lemon zest & juice, garlic, olive oil, and tahini.
- Season with coarse salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil.
- Serve with blue corn tortilla chips, carrots, jicama, pita chips or whatever floats your boat.